Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Family (Baby) Times

The last few months have been difficult, but what first trimester of any pregnancy isn't difficult (Alma, don't answer that). YES, for all of you who didn't know yet. I am happily pregnant! 13 weeks, 6 days (or around there) and starting to show.

My friend Alexis had her baby girl, Olivia Jane on November 1st after a successful home birth. And, hopefully by the time I write this, my other friend Thessaly will have had her baby girl, since her due date was the day before Halloween. My sister is due at the end of November (YAY) with little Henry. AND, congratulations to Howard and Aaroneous whose wives, respectively, are newly pregnant too! So many babies to go around!!!

For the last month Clemen's sister Julia has been in town with her two boys from Jersey. Not New Jersey mind you, the Isle of Jersey, UK. I met her before we got married but Clemens hasn't seen her for 4 years! We all met up one day and took pictures, courtesy of my sister, Allie.



2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh my gosh I had no idea that you're pregnant! Congratulations!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am glad that you wrote some more! I hope that you are feeling better after that first trimester. Are you going to find out if it is a boy or girl?