Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Tagged...

Tagged

A- Attached or single: attached

B- Best Friend: Clemens

C-Cake or Pie: Well made pie

D-Day: Actual D-day would be this saturday, because Clemens leaves this Sunday.

E- Essential Item: Moby wrap

F-Favorite Color: yellow

G-Gummi Bears or Worms: bears, but I like them sour

H-Home town: i think it is strange that people have hometowns.

I-Indulgences: the farmers market

J- January or July?: July

K-Kids: Maja, 2 months

L-Life is incomplete without: MY FAMILY!

M- Marriage Date: May 6, 2006

N-Number of Siblings: 2 sisters and 2 brothers

O- Oranges or Apples: Apples

P- Phobias or Fears: heights (don't tell Clemens! j/k)

Q- Quote: let me work on this one.

R- Reason To Smile: life

S- Season: Spring

T- Tag Four: Amanda, Jinii, Rachel, Erica

U- Unknown fact about me: I hate packing for moves so much that the $3500 moving quote from the company is actually slightly tempting.... except for the $3500 part....

V- Very Favorite Store: Anthropologie

W- Worst Habit: not cleaning up immediately after myself. Clemens is much better at it than I am.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: Sushi
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aries

1 comment:

Brad said...

Yeah for you for doing this! How is everything going? I hope that the move wasn't too bad.