Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tag-ged Ness

8 Favorite TV Shows I Love to Watch

uh...
Ugly Betty
any HGTV
Project Runway
Eli Stone
Dancing with the Stars, just the dancing part, not the rest.
Threadbanger
... I don't watch much TV, we don't have one... It's all online stuff.



8 Favorite Restaurants

Any Sushi Restaurant
Pizzaria 7-12
Real Food's cafe
Tucanos
Buca di Beppo
the Garden
my Kitchen
anyone elses kitchen who wants to cook


8 Things That Happened Yesterday

Watched Christmas in Connecticut
Visited Alexis and Olivia
Finished sewing projects
Maja only took 1 nap :(
Clemens bought his plane ticket home
Went to Target
I cooked manicotti for the first time
oh, and foccacia



8 Things I Am Looking Forward To

Seeing Clemens
Moving to New Mexico
Christmas with my little family
buying a new bed
a not-so-cold winter
Maja sleeping through the night
having a garden :)
going grocery shopping

8 Things On My Wish List

Power drill/driver with sander attachment
Dehydrator
water distiller
Essential oils
Electric toothbrush
A&E Pride and Prejudice
lots of compost for my new garden
an easy move

8 People I Tag
anyone who feels like it.

No comments: