Monday, November 03, 2008

Visionism

My Father-in-law, Hagen, has an Art Show starting on Wednesday.
THIS Wednesday, the Fifth of November. It includes all of the amazing pieces he has been working on for the past two years.

He has incorporated his amazing drawing ability,the lines of countries, borders, and oceans, used mineral and ink washes and combined it all using the latest and greatest computer software to layer them all together to mimick what we see in our minds eye when we remember. They are beautiful. We have one of the early prints. Once again, I am envious and deeply stirred to develop my own creativity.

Lucky to you all it is free and conviniently located on the main floor of the HVAC. I will be there Wednesday around 1 or so (to be determined by Maja), if you would like to join me. Otherwise, feel free to check it out whenever the building is open (6 am- 10 pm).

No comments: