Thursday, March 05, 2009

Food I'm Loving

Okay. Since about 2003 I have been learning about healthier ways to eat, and live. Lately I have had the dilemma of LOVING sausages, and all types of food made from them. But I was so sad because every sausage that you look at in the store is loaded with preservatives, nitrates and nitrites. WHY? For the love of all that is meat. Last month I saw something that made me SOOO happy. John Morrell now makes a line of sausages that are free of nitrates, and nitrites. Bistro Naturals, I had to try them. They are delicious. Every bit as good as the preservative laden stuff, though I am sure 'flavoring' isn't a natural thing..


Natural Uncured Polska Kielbasa

INGREDIENTS: PORK, WATER, BEEF, SEASALT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF CELERY JUICE, LACTIC ACID STARTER CULTURE, CANE SUGAR, DEXTROSE, FLAVORING, SPICES, WHITE WINE VINEGAR

1 comment:

Mumsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.