Monday, June 22, 2009

Table Garden

I must admit, I have never been a fan of wax begonias. They always look so puny to me. I did, however buy some when I was making my neighbor a thank you pot for watering my garden while we were away. I knew she would keep them in her covered patio that gets only morning and very late afternoon sun, so they are one of the plants I picked up. I ended up having three left over from the 6 pack. I had my terra cotta pots ready to be planted with something, so I potted them up and put them on a platter on the table. To my surprise, I love them. Our table is right by a sliding glass door and with our clestory windows, they get morning and afternoon sun as well as indirect light all day long. They are so cute and dainty in the little pots, and are blossoming up a storm.







No comments: