Monday, July 02, 2007

SUZANNA WANTS TO START A BUSINESS!!!!

After long deliberation I have decided to start my own landscape design business. I need help picking out/brainstorming a name. If you could help out, I would be very grateful! These are the ideas I have so far:

S. Haltern Designs
Provident Garden Design
Wisdom Design
Futurewater Design
Courtyard Landscape Design
Herbal Reserve Design
Provident Harvest Design

I want it to be a modern name that emphasize waterwise plantings and planning for the future. If you have more ideas, let me know!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

I like Provident Garden Design. Or heck, Waterwise Garden Design. They both work. :)

Amanda said...

I like the provident idea - definitely hits the Utah market.

Collin Mapp said...

How about... GARDONIA - Landscape design of another realm!

Ruth and Rhett Wooden said...

Rhett thinks you should ask Ryan for name ideas and he could design the logo for you, too.....