Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Made it... home again!



Maja and I made it home. She got a fever last night and was tossing and turning in misery all night. Luckily we both went to bed early. Her fever broke by morning and she was ready to go. .. But she is still sick. LUCKILY, again, the sickness made her a complete doll through the airport and plane rides. She slept through both plane rides. Amazing. She is again asleep like the little angel that she is, happy to be home in her own bed, and just slightly congested.

2 comments:

Mumsy said...

Hope she gets well soon. (I hope I didn't give her anything. My stomach discomfort on Saturday was relieved by my IBS pills.) We got home around 6 last night. 2400 miles on the odometer. Good trip....especially spending great times with all the grandchildren and my three fabulous, beautiful daughters. Worth the miles put on the odometer......

Anna said...

Oooh, poor girl!